WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING FALL ITEMS
TURN YOUR CLOSETS INTO CASH! Consign with us!
- Consignment will be accepted any day we are open up to one hour before we close. We are open 7 days a week. See below for consignment hours. We accept in season merchandise only during the below months. A maximum of 10 items will be looked at per person per week.
Mon./Tues./Wed./Sat. – 10am-4pm
- Thurs./Fri. – 10am-6pm
- Sun. – 10am-2pm
Spring: February – March, Summer: April – June, Fall: July – September, Winter: October – December
- We will accept high quality designer labels and mall brand apparel (no more than 2 years old), gently used, cleaned, pressed, on hangers and ready to sell; jeans and sweaters may be folded. (Hangers will be returned to you.) All items must be in good condition with no stains or odors from pets or smoke.
- Women’s Clothing and Accessories
- Plus Size
- Accessories (Handbags, shoes, sunglasses, scarfs, etc., NO JEWELRY)
- Prom Dresses
- Evening Wear
- Jewelry boxes
- Decorative and functional glass
We are open to selling other artisan goods as long as it fits the need of our customers and goes with the overall feel of our store. Please contact us for more details.
- Consignment period 90 days, 50/50 commission split once the item sells. Please see list below for designer labels and mall brands we accept. Pricing is decided soley by Design to Consign. All items that do not sell are automatically donated. Checks are issued anytime during business hours Wednesday through Sunday and store credit is always available.
- *Artisan goods will follow the same consignment period and items that sell well will be asked to be continued on consignment. Commission split will be 70% to artist and 30% to Design to Consign.
Abercrombie & Fitch
Diane Von Furstenberg
Dooney & Burke
H & M
Laundry by Shelli Segal
Rock & Republic